The Mangold Group offers a customized package of tax-saving strategies for individual and business clients. The Tax Plan demonstrates concepts and strategies to reduce their taxes by decreasing taxable income and increasing deductions.
Your Personal Tax Plan, based on a review of your particular circumstances, will include estimated tax savings from specific strategies involving family, home, employment, your business, and your investments. We will review your Personal Tax Plan written report with you to determine which tax-saving strategies are right for you. Typically we provide tax planning during the summer and early fall months in order to have time to implement any strategies before year-end.
Your Personal Tax Plan will cover:
- How the tax system works: The foundation to understand specific tax saving strategies.
- Family, Home and Job: Day-to-day strategies for your family, your home, your job. Tax strategies for financing college and elder care, buying and owning your home, and making the most of employee benefits, and estate planning.
- Your Business: Strategies for organizing your business, deducting day-to-day expenses, buying and owning real estate and equipment, optimizing retirement and employee benefit plans, risk insurance planning.
- Your Investments: How to use retirement accounts, how to buy and sell stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, and how to manage real estate for maximum after-tax return.
- Cashing out: Ways to defer or eliminate taxes when you sell personal, business, and investment assets or get your equity out of your business.
You will receive a Tax Plan Report providing general education relevant to your situation. Then, the tax plan is personalized for you in a face-to-face meeting with a CPA recommending specific and prioritized tax-saving strategies for your particular circumstances. You will find that we select the most beneficial strategies for you and then help with their implementation so you can begin to enjoy the savings.
Our planning engagement and implementation process uses a team approach to maximize the expertise available to our clients. We can work with your present investment advisors, brokers, and attorneys, or recommend them from our network of experienced professionals. In either case, you have the assurance of solutions tailored to meet your specific needs through quality, objective advice.