Does your business have any of these needs?
- Better oversight and internal controls
- Timely, clear, and reliable financial reporting
- Need for controller or CFO-level knowledge
- Expert help to keep up with constantly changing compliance issues
- Budgeting and forecasting for short- and long-term cash flow
For over twenty years The Mangold Group has specialized in outsource CFO and controllership services customized for businesses in their respective industries and particular needs. We have experienced professional staff, established processes proven to be effective, and the capacity to grow with our clients. Each client is assigned to a CPA to manage the client relationship with the support of staff accountants. Clients see our staff as expert advisors in all their financial matters.
Examples of services provided included:
- Examine bookkeeper’s records and make adjustments to properly reflect income in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and close books for the period-end
- Examine client-prepared bank and credit card account reconciliations
- Track fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Perform inventory analysis
- Prepare year-end or interim financial statements
- Set up and administer payroll tax filing service through QuickBooks Online Plus Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, or AmCheck Payroll HR/Benefits to handle payroll, payroll tax filings and W2s. Click Payroll Services for more information.
- Assistance in the selection, oversight, and training of in-house or independent bookkeeping staff
- Management Advisory Services
- See the full menu of services we provide – we will tailor our services to match your needs.
Our staff efficiently performs accounting services with remote access to clients’ accounting systems in the cloud or a hosted server.
QuickBooks Online Plus effectively serves the needs of many businesses at a low monthly fee and a lower cost compared to the annual license fee required with QuickBooks Desktop versions. We recommend the QuickBooks Online Plus version as it has the most robust reporting, Form 1099, and more capabilities than the other QuickBooks Online versions. You can see the current low monthly cost for a five-user plan with add-ons available at QuickBooks Online Plan.
If a business wants to convert an existing QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online, the business owner may do the conversion himself or engage The Mangold Group to handle the conversion. We have QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisors on our staff experienced in performing conversions from QuickBooks desktop to QuickBooks Online. The first step in the engagement is an evaluation of conversion suitability with consideration of integrations with other systems, such as Bill.com, and other specific needs of the client. We recommend that QuickBooks Online users go through all the excellent training modules provided by Intuit. We have links to the training on our website at QuickBooks Training. Scroll down this page to QuickBooks Online Training. If desired after completion of the training modules, a client may request customized training from our staff at standard hourly rates.
QuickBooks desktop versions requires the purchase an annual QuickBooks desktop license. For companies using QuickBooks Desktop we have set up a relationship with GoToMyERP to provide QuickBooks hosting services.
The Mangold Group staff has accounting experience in Sage and other popular accounting systems. DeRosa Mangold Consulting, Inc., a separate company of which Thomas Mangold is a co-owner, is part of our team approach to serve our clients needing higher end accounting systems. If you are interested in more information, see Accounting Software Products & Consulting.
Our firm provides QuickBooks training either at our office or by remote sessions. While certified QuickBooks trainers, in general, have varied degrees of accounting expertise, our firm offers training by a CPA with a structured agenda customized for the user in his QuickBooks file. When clients have QuickBooks questions, we can shadow a client to demonstrate procedures in the client’s QuickBooks file. Visit our QuickBooks Training page for more information »